Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fluffy. Pretty. Pillows.

Pillows are so... personal.

Sleeping in hotels or in someone's guest room can be a daunting experience.  You have become so accustomed to a certain fluffiness (or lack there of) in your nightly ritual, and messing with that can be hard to cope with.

Your personal preference can also be translated to your accent pillows.  Although you aren't sleeping on them, you don't want people walking into your room and seeing this, now do you:

I didn't think so.

You want your pillows to reflect your personal style, and what better way to do that than make your own?


This little guy has already found his way to someone else's home, but I'll likely make a similar one for my room soon!  I'm also working on a collection of pillows that show my love of this great state. Stay tuned!

No comments: